Tuesday, 8 March 2016

URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER SETTING SPRAY

While I was in London I paid a visit to Urban Decay where I decided to pick up the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray after hearing amazing things about it online. I have to say though, I've been really disappointed with it.

Let's start at the beginning - the packaging. I really like the colours and the simplicity of the design, however I even dislike the material of the bottle. It's the sort of sticky plastic which gets dirty really quickly. And obviously, since it's a setting spray I use it after touching a bunch of other makeup, meaning the bottle just gets really grubby really quickly. Having said that the gift bags that Urban Decay sell their products in are super cute, especially if you're buying something as a gift for someone else.

The box and the bottle of the spray clearly state the instructions: "mist face 2-4 times in an "X"and "T" formation" as well as claiming what the product should do: stop the makeup from melting, cracking, fading or setting into fine line. So, how much do I agree with this statement? Not very much at all. I haven't seen a difference since using the spray; at the end of a school day my makeup still sets into fine lines and cracks/cakes up in certain areas, for example around my nose. The spray cost me £22 and to be honest, I'm gutted that I didn't buy the Naked Illuminated instead!

I'm don't want to the person who puts you off buying this product because I know a lot of other people have had a huge success with it! Especially if you're after a setting spray particularly to keep oily skin at bay as Urban Decay do have a spray particularly for that.

I will continue to use this product, especially in the summer when it's much warmer and if I do notice anything and begin to like it I will write an update straight away. If you've tried the spray and it worked for you then please tell me your secrets! I hope this post was in some way helpful.

♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. this is always so great! it has so many good comments. love it

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete